Sand Slurry And Ash Handling Pumps
|I Deal In||New Only|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Range||2'' to 6''|
- Everest Analyticals is a leading Manufacturer of Slurry Pump. Slurry pump are used windy through beneficiation of the mining industries where most use wet sepration system.
- Slurry pumps wildly used in disposal of fossil fuel power Plants.
- Reliable engineers manufacturer horizontal and vertical pump.
Range :- 2â€?? to 6â€??
Capacity :- 300 m3/hr
Head :- 60 meter
Pressure up to :- 6 kg/cm2
- Dewatering application where water contains with solid particles.
- Raw sewage slurry.
- Aac block plant.
- Effluent, industrial water transfer in Industries.
Made maintenance quick and easy.
- Replacement of wearing parts in field.
- Non-clog impeller to handle solid particles.
- Better efficiency be use of good hydrulic design.
- Back pull out design to carry maintained without disturbing pipe lines.
VERTICAL SLURRY PUMP
- Compact design easy to install.
- Semi open type impeller design offered to handle variety of slurry liquid. Impeller and casing are designed for maximum hydraulic effort and minimum thriugh rotating assembly.
- Unique space saving design due to verticle mounting of pump.
- Impeller and casing are totally submerged in liquid. So no priming and air venting required.
- Extra heavy Shaft.
- Seal less, Chock less and glandless design.
- Impeller and casing are of high chrome.
- The positive suction condition also prevents cavitations in pump and pitting impeller and diffuser.